AdministratorApril 10, 2022 at 4:33 pm
Robert W. MacLeod
Bylaws are silent on electronic means of delivery. I take that to be an opportunity to use the best current technology for efficiency and transparency. In my condo Corp, we were careful to include every item of the prescribed agenda in the Reg. as a proxy vote item, leaving the election of directors on a separate page. All Owners were invited (including the one Owner who is without computer) to communicate with the Board by surface mail or email to <info@>. Owners’ voted by Proxy on:
- Scrutineers report – different Owners counted the Proxy ballots to ensure quorum.
- approval of previous AGM minutes.
- Approval of Budget (they were advised of the Board approved budget 30 days before the start of the new fiscal year).
- Approval of the financial reports of the prior year.
- Approval of the accounting firm for the current year.
- Election of directors for current year.
Hope this helps.