Corporate Sponsorship Package
The Mission of the Condominium Owners Forum Society of Alberta (COFSAB) is to provide condo owners and occupants with opportunities for networking, education and advocacy to improve the management and value of their properties, strengthen governance of their corporations, enhance the public perception of condominium living, and foster a greater sense of community and collaboration amongst all stakeholders.
We are a growing network of individuals interested in enhancing condo living in Alberta. We believe that condo owners working together can achieve more than any of us could on our own. We advocate for better, open, and transparent condominium governance and management.
We are THE source for Alberta condo owner-led support, education and networking.
Some of our activities include:
· Supporting an online Forum whereby COF members can network and provide support and advice to like-minded condo owners.
· Communicating current and ongoing condo issues in our monthly newsletter.
· Advocating for positive change to government and industry.
· Providing opportunities for condo owners to learn and to ask questions of parliamentarians and professionals.
· Offering educational programming including:
- COF101: Rules, Roles, Rights and Responsibilities: What Every Condo Owner Needs to Know
- COF102: Condo Board Management: What Every Condo Board Member Needs to Know
- COF103: Financial Management
- Offering one Condo Chat per month.
Our sponsorship package provides a venue for professionals and businesses, with similar interests and values as COF, to bring awareness to their brand and increase opportunities to reach new audiences. In exchange for sponsorship, COF will promote, advertise, and highlight its corporate partners in our website, newsletters and event promotions.
We have two sponsorship levels available:
PLATINUM $1,000 per year
GOLD $ 500 per year
To become a Sponsor, please ‘Select’ the appropriate Sponsorship level below and complete the membership registration form. Payment can be made online via credit card through the PayPal button or you can mail a cheque to the address noted on the registration form.
Please email an electronic version (.jpeg or .png) of your logo to email@example.com for inclusion in our communications and on our website.
To learn more about COF, please visit our website.
PLEASE NOTE: COFSAB is NOT a registered charity and cannot issue charitable receipts.