Join us for this interactive Condo Chat!
This is a great opportunity to speak with other Alberta condo owners, share experiences and discuss difficult issues.
Some potential topics of conversation are:
- What rights and responsibilities do condo owners have?
- What are condo bylaws and why are they important?
- What are the rules around condo finances?
- How do condo owners get access to condo documents and information?
- How does the Government of Alberta’s revised legislation affect condo owners and their condo complexes?
We look forward to chatting with you and learning about your successes and challenges as a condo owner.
This is a COF members-only event.
COF MEMBERS – receive complimentary admission to this event by applying this promocode at the time of ticket ordering. This document provides step-by-step instructions for applying the promocode and registering for the event.
If you have problems registering or applying the promocode, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
GENERAL ADMISSION – $25
Become a member of COF for just $25/year and enjoy future Condo Chats and much more! Visit our membership page for details.